Events led & organized (with a team)
- June 2019 – Enhancing Learning & Teaching in Management Education: Crossing the line: bridging boundaries in management education. https://bit.ly/388ivuH
- June 2018 – Enhancing Learning & Teaching in Management Education: Getting to grips with a changing landscape. https://bit.ly/2BL7408
Presentations, talks & webinars
- 1 September 2021 – Podcasts as a medium for teaching and learning. ‘How can we best engage our students in 2021/22’. University of Kent Digitally Enhanced Education webinars.
- July to September 2020 – Focus On Diaries. QAA Scotland Enhancement Themes
- 30 July 2020 – More than a pivot: Thinking critically through our pedagogy – a follow up podcast discussion between Sean Michael Morris, Sara Camacho Felix, Dustin Hosseini and Lee-Ann Sequeira.
- 12 June 2020 – ‘Helping each other: building a cross-discipline community of pedagogy, practice and development.’ (talk) Scottish Higher Education Learner Developers.
- 10 June 2020 – More than a pivot: Thinking critically through our pedagogy. Webinar. A co-hosted discussion between Lancaster University Management School Digital Education Unit and the London School of Economics and Political Science Higher Education Blog. In collaboration with Sara Camacho Felix, Lee-Ann Sequeira, Dustin Hosseini and Jesse Stommel.
- 6 April 2020 – How to use MS Teams. Webinar. “Quick and Dirty: How to go digital?“ organized by The European Higher Education Society.
- 6 May 2020 – Using podcasts. A menu of practical lesson activities in e-learning mode – an international toolkit. Webinar. Collaboration organized by Virna Rossi.
- 30 March 2020 – Pivoting to online learning and teaching – important considerations (webinar). In collaboration with Jo-Anne Murray, Vicki Dale and Anna Wos.
- 26 March 2020. Moving to digital learning and teaching (webinar). In collaboration with Jolanda Hudson and Gareth Jones.
- 29 March 2018 – What we talk about when we talk about independent learning. University of Glasgow Learning & Teaching Conference 2018.
- 12 November 2016 – Who am I?”: How learning communities and reflection foster identity. BALEAP Professional Interest Meeting: Learner identity – managing transitions. University of Glasgow.
- 26 June 2015 – Learning & Teaching with Google Classroom: Sharing practice and possibilities. Presentation. Coventry University Teaching and Learning Conference
- 28 February 2015 – “Bit by bit, it all adds up”: engaging and assessing student learning through ePortfolios. St Andrews EAP Conference: ‘Assessment: What’s the Score?’ University of St Andrews,
- 4 February 2015 – ‘Collaborative writing using Google Docs’. Presentation. Faculty of Business, Environment and Society Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (BESSoTL) Event. Coventry University.
- 4 December 2014 – ‘Sharing Stories: Using Google Docs as a tool for collaborative learning’. Webinar (Blackboard Collaborate session). Jisc RSC Scotland.
- 29 November 2014 – “From print to digital, from static to dynamic”: enabling EAP tutors with the knowledge and training to integrate collaborative, interactive activities online. Presentation. BALEAP Professional Issues Meeting: Teacher Education for EAP. Sheffield Hallam University
- 23 November 2013 – ‘Implementing learning through real-time collaboration: Google Drive as an all-round vehicle for feedback.’ Workshop. BALEAP Professional Issues Meeting: Feedback in EAP, Oxford Brookes University,
- 29 June 2013 – ‘Bridging the gap through collaboration: a discussion of the commonalities of EFL and Student Learning Service provision’ (with Dr Andrew Struan). Presentation. BALEAP Professional Issues Meeting: Supporting Masters Dissertation and PhD Thesis Writing: Where EAP Meets Research Skills Training, University of Essex,
- 2 March 2013 – “Facts, insight and humour”: Using TED Talks for authentic listening’. Presentation. St Andrews EAP Conference: ‘Materials for Thought: moving best practice in EAP forward.’ University of St Andrews
- Launched April 2020 – Digital Education Practices Podcast. (semi-continuous publication).
- February 2014 – A Suggested ePortfolio Toolkit for Teachers of Languages for General, Academic and/or Specific Purposes. Coventry University.
- July 2020 – ABC Learning Design Workshop. Digital Pedagogy Lab 2020. Fully online, asynchronous.
- March 2020 – Working at home. Workshop for the Lancaster University Management School.
- 11 March 2015 – ‘Collaborative writing using Google Docs’. Workshop. Faculty of Business, Environment and Society Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (BESSoTL) Event. Coventry University.
- 11 July 2014 – “Dynamic, collaborative and real-time”: Using Google Drive for collaboration in academic writing.’ Workshop. Writing Development in Higher Education Conference 2014: Future Directions in Academic Writing
- July 2020 – Dean’s Awards: Special Recognition. Lancaster University Management School.
- July 2019 – Dean’s Awards (Joint recognition). Lancaster University Management School.
- June 2014 – ‘Using Google Docs as a tool for collaborative learning.’ Case study. Jisc RSC Scotland. iTech 2014 Award Winner for Learning & Teaching Higher Education.